Table of Contents
In Australia, Digital Surge is arguably one of the best crypto exchanges for beginners. If you’re looking to join Digital Surge for the first time and want to get your crypto portfolio underway, then our Digital Surge referral code will net you $10 of free Bitcoin. This guide will show you how.
Does Digital Surge Have Referral Codes?
MoreCrypto has partnered with Digital Surge to offer you a promotional offer where you can collect $10 worth of free Bitcoin. New customers can take advantage of our Digital Surge referral link to get their Bitcoin portfolio started.
We work with our partners which may result in MoreCrypto earning a small commission. Read our affiliate disclaimer for further information.
How Can I Claim The Digital Surge Bitcoin Bonus?
New Digital Surge customers can claim the free $10 Bitcoin bonus by creating a new account using our referral link, and completing the mandatory Know-Your-Customer (KYC). Once you complete ID verification and sign in, the free Bitcoin will be seen in the wallet. You can easily claim your free $10 Bitcoin reward by following these four steps.
- Click on our Digital Surge referral link which will take you to the Digital Surge website.
- use the link to create a new account with Digital Surge. You will need a valid email address and password.
- Complete the mandatory Know Your Customer (KYC) process by verifying your identity. Copies of a driver’s license or passport will suffice.
- Sign in to your new Digital Surge to see the $10 worth of Bitcoin in your wallet.
Our Digital Surge referral link lets you collect $10 of free Bitcoin for simply creating a new account. Once you create an account and complete ID verification, the one-time payment will be seen in your account wallet. Our partnership with Digital Surge means that this promotional offer is current and valid until further notice.
Who Is Eligible?
The $10 Bitcoin bonus is a promotional offer that is only valid for new Digital Surge who create and verify an account. Existing Digital Customers who already possess an account will not be able to benefit. To receive the Bitcoin bonus, you will need to create a new account via our referral link and complete the ID verification process.
Yes, our Digital Surge referral link can be shared with family and friends who want to invest in cryptocurrencies with Digital Surge and benefit from the $10 Bitcoin bonus. However, only new customers to Digital Surge are eligible to receive the bonus, and people with existing accounts will not be able to benefit from this offer. Our full Digital Surge referral link is shown below.
An Overview Of Digital Surge
If you’re looking to buy your first cryptocurrencies with the goal of building a long-term store of value, Digital Surge is one of the most suited platforms for you.
Founded in 2019, Digital Surge is a well-established cryptocurrency exchange that places an emphasis on bringing simplicity to first-time investors. Whether it be the beginner-friendly interface, the rapid sign-up, or the streamlined crypto buying process, Digital Surge has made it easier than most other platforms.
New accounts can be funded with Australian Dollars (AUD) via PayID, OSKO, and POLi. Following this, you have access to over 300 digital currencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Purchasing digital assets on Digital Surge is also an economical option due to its low spreads and a competitive trading fee of 0.6% which is applied to all buy and sell orders.
Once you purchase digital assets, you can earn interest payments of up to 23% Annual percentage Yield (APY) by holding them in an interest-earning wallet. Currently, Digital Surge supports 12 cryptocurrencies that can earn interest including Cosmos (ATOM), Kava (KAVA), Polkadot (DOT), and Solana (SOL). This service is free and your assets can be redeemed at any time, making Digital Surge a great way of HODling crypto.
Other features that may be useful to you include:
- Support for Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) investors who want to allocate a portion of their retirement funds to digital assets.
- An in-built crypto tax calculator to make your end-of-financial year reporting simple.
- The ability to use your Bitcoin to pay any Australian bill or credit card that has a BTC biller code.
One of the downsides of Digital Surge is that you are not able to participate in the governance of crypto blockchains by staking your assets. However, there are global crypto staking exchanges available to Australians.
Overall, the vast supported asset list, low trading fees, and tight spreads mean that Digital Surge is a great platform if you’re interested in buying altcoins for a portfolio.
Digital Surge Pros
- Simple to use and navigate interface with streamlined crypto buying and management processes.
- Low fees (0.5%) and competitive trading spreads means value for money.
- One of the widest cryptocurrency selections in Australia with over 300 assets able to be purchased.
- Local Australian-based customer support.
- In-built tax tool partnership with Koinly and Cryptotax calculator to easily generate crypto tax estimates.
- Support for Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) investors.
Digital Surge Cons
- Unable to make crypto-to-crypto trades.
- Credit cards and PayPal are not supported as deposit methods.
- Crypto staking is not available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does The Digital Surge Referral Link Expire?
No, our Digital Surge referral link does not expire and is valid until further notice. The $10 free Bitcoin is a promotional offer that has resulted from our partnership with Digital Surge.
What If The Referral Code Doesn’t Work?
If you experience any issues such as not receiving the $10 in your account wallet, then you can contact the Digital Surge customer service team via live chat or email.
Can I Claim The Digital Surge Code Twice?
No, the Digital Surge referral code is a promotional offer that can only be claimed once upon creating a new account. The bonus will not be available to Digital Surge customers who already have existing accounts.
How Do I Refer Someone On Digital Surge?
Our Digital Surge referral code can be shared with family and friends so that they can take advantage of the $10 free Bitcoin promotional offer. The link can be shared via social media and email. Our full Digital Surge referral link is shown below.
Is Digital Surge Legit?
Digital Surge is a legitimate Brisbane-based exchange that is registered with AUSTRAC and licensed with ASIC to provide cryptocurrency products and services. AUSTRAC is a government body that enforces financial laws to minimize the risk of criminals using crypto exchanges for money laundering, terrorism financing, and cybercrimes.